- Jalan Kyai Tapa No. 1 Grogol
- Jakarta Barat, Indonesia
- Phone: (62-21) 566 3232
- Fax: (62-21) 564 4270
- Email: email@example.com
Cost Of Education
To study at the Faculty of Earth and Energy Technology, Trisakti University, each student is charged an education fee. Tuition fees charged to students consist of:
1. Fees for Indonesian Citizen Students
Indonesian citizen students who enter the Faculty of Earth and Energy Technology, Trisakti University, will be charged an education fee which consists of:
- Educational Development ContributionWorn once, namely when the person concerned is registered as a student of the Faculty of Earth and Energy Technology, Trisakti University.
Practicum FeePaid 1 (one) time while being a student at Trisakti University for the implementation of all practicum activities that will be taken by students. It is paid when the person concerned is registered as a student of the Faculty of Earth and Energy Technology, Trisakti University.
- Education Organizing Costs which consist of:
- Basic BPP. Paid at the beginning of each semester, in a fixed amount Additional BPP.
- Paid at the beginning of each semester, the amount according to the number of credits to be taken.
The amount of Basic BPP and Additional BPP per credit for each student is the same for 10 (ten) semesters from the time they are registered as a student. The provisions on the amount of Basic BPP and Additional BPP for students who have entered the 11th (eleventh) semester will be adjusted to the provisions on the amount of Basic BPP and Additional BPP that apply to the latest batch of students.
- PPHB fee :
- It is paid when the student is about to take a program to improve learning outcomes, which is held between semesters.
- The amount of payment for each credit follows each generation.
- Credits that can be taken a maximum of 8 credits (3 courses)
- Other costs include:
- Student Activity Fund (paid annually). Student Health Fund (paid every semester).
- Jacket money (paid once when entering the Faculty of Earth and Energy Technology, Trisakti University).
- Student Identity Card Making Fee (paid once upon entry at Trisakti University).
Other costs are determined by the Rector’s Decree or the Dean’s Decree from the faculty that organizes practical work or field studies.
- Fees for Foreign National Students
Tuition fees for foreign students consist of tuition fees, basic BPP, additional BPP and practicum in the amount of 2 (two) times the provisions that apply to Indonesian citizens. Tuition fees are equal to rank 3.
- Fees for Inactive Students
Students who are not active without permission for academic leave or are subject to suspension, are subject to the same tuition fees as active students; while for students who are not active with permission to take academic leave before the UTS period, they are given a reduction in the Principal BPP of 50%.
- Fees for Final Project Extension Students
For students who have completed all academic burdens other than the Final Project and are estimated to be able to complete the Final Project in no more than 3 months (after the end of the semester), the full Principal BPP payment and Additional BPP costs will be equivalent to the Final Project credit load. Payment of tuition fees is made through Bank BNI 1946 with the following procedure
- Performed on a predetermined schedule.
- Students take payment slips in the general administration and finance sub-section of FTKE to be then paid to the bank.
- Students submit proof of payment from the bank to the general administration and finance sub-section of the FTKE.
- Students who do not submit proof of payment are considered to have not made payments.